U.S. Fulbrighters in Conversation: Fulbright Poland Grants for Students
Join Fulbright Poland for a lively conversation about Fulbright U.S. Student and Fulbright ETA programs in Poland. In this webinar, our U.S. Fulbright alumni will share their unique stories and talk about how coming to Poland on a Fulbright grant has impacted their professional and personal development. Why did they choose Poland as their Fulbright destination? What did they learn? What does their life after Fulbright look like? Our panelists will discuss the intricacies of different stages related to their Fulbright awards, among others: the application and selection process; highlights from their stay in Poland; what stayed with them after their grants had ended; and the program’s impact on who they are today. You will also have a chance to meet Fulbright Poland program coordinators and engage in a Q&A session.
- Bhumi Dalia is a graduate student in the Education Policy and Management program at the Harvard Graduate School of Education, a Program Coordinator for College and Career Readiness at Seattle Public Schools, and a 2018 Fulbright English Teaching Assistant to Poland.
- James Jung is a Senior Research Associate at Dewpoint Therapeutics, an incoming MBA candidate at The University of Chicago Booth School of Business, and a 2018 Fulbright U.S. Student Researcher to Poland
- Julianne Parayo is an International Student Advisor and Designated School Official for F-1 international students at Fordham University and a 2014 Fulbright English Teaching Assistant to Poland.
- Stephen Szypulski is Vice President of Global Compliance at Goldman Sachs in New York and a 2012 Fulbright U.S. Student Researcher to Poland.
- Paulina Kubylis, Fulbright Poland Program Officer
Learn more about the speakers here.